We are offering a simple solution which allows you to implement GDPR-compliant cookies on your online portals.
How does the Gentics Consent Management solution work?
The solution can also be set up to ask for consent on the use of cookie clusters, i.e. groups which can be freely determined by the operator of the online portal.
The choice of consent is stored as a cookie on the end device on which consent has been given. From that point onwards, only those cookies that have received consent are used. With regard to the Gentics Consent Management solution, no data on the user’s consent decision is stored on the systems of the portal operator.
Portal operators have to prepare the following to implement the Gentics Consent Management solution:
- Design and template provision for a user interface to be used for the cookie banner and the category selection
- Import of one gcm.js per top level domain
Design und Templating einer Oberfläche für Cookie-Banner und Wahl der Kategorie
Einspielen einer gcm.js pro Top-Level-Domain
- Texte des Cookie-Banners
- Anzahl und Namen der Cookie-Kategorien
- Anzahl und Namen von Cookie-Clustern
- Zuweisung Cookies des Online-Portals zu Cookie-Kategorien
- Text of the cookie banner
- Number and names of the cookie categories
- Number and names of the cookie clusters
- Assignment of the cookies of the online portal to the cookie categories
- Analysis and list of the cookies of the online portal
You want to know more about the Gentics Consent Management solution?
If you want to find out more, please contact our sales team at +43 1 36060-1234 or email@example.com. We are happy to answer your questions.